Tuesday 5 July 2016

Things I am happy about

3 years!

Here are some things that make me really happy

1) Tabitha is moving up to the next age room in September! shes growing so fast!
2) our house. its still wonderful to me to have our own safe space that no one can take away from us.
3) Tabitha recently declared that "I don't want to be a princess! I want to be a dinosaur!"
4) Thinking about our wedding day and honey moon, our wedding day still rates as the happiest day in my life, and our honeymoon was also amazing. remembering the things we did still brings a smile to my face.
5) when Tabitha wants to get up to get breakfast, she will lie on top of me and say "The skies awake, so I'm awake! so I have to play!" then I need to gently push her off and say "go play by yourself!" then she says "do you wanna...eat some cereal?" (this will be less adorable to people who don't know, she is literally quoting the first lines of Frozen)
6) when I ask Tabitha "are you too big?" "No!" "are you too small?" "No!". then I ask "so what are you?" and she responds "Perfect!"
7) cuddling coyote at night. he is such a perfect teddy bear.
8) the view from the bus stop after taking Tabitha to nursery, beautiful green fields with horses in them.
9) coffee out of my favorite mug.
10) going swimming with Tabitha
11) reading "where is my hat?" to Tabitha at bed time (such a great kids book, plus, I love doing the voices)
12) looking forward to going to Whitby next month! we're staying in a youth hostel and spending lots of time on the beach!
13) playing Witcher 3, one of my birthday presents.
14) listening to harry potter audio books
15) Holding Tabitha's hand.
16) Tabitha now really likes taking a book to bed and "reading" to herself to get to sleep (it isn't real reading, but making up stories to go with the pictures, or remembering the story using the pictures as ques)
17) Coyotes cooking.
18) Tabitha blowing raspberries on me.
19) looking at my now alphabetized DVD collection
20) dying my hair (I need to do it again soon)
21) how often Coyote tells me he loves me.
22) that Tabitha will tell me she loves me without prompting.
23) Tabitha makes up the most awesome little stories and tell them to me on the way to nursery, her best one was about a friendly ghost that lots of people were being mean to because they were scared of it, then a little child told them to stop because they were friends with the ghost. and they all lived happily ever after.
24) the fact that I can now actually discuss things with Tabitha and come up with rules or compromises and that this actually works and she listens to me!
25) Tabitha telling me very proudly that she is a good girl because she remembers to have kind hands, a kind mouth, listening ears and no bossy boots!


No comments:

Post a Comment